Are you ready to unleash your leadership and change the world?
Join us for three days to unleash your leadership, take it to the next level and explore what is possible.
Dates: November 27th – 29th, 2012
Location: The Skirball Center
Time: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Tuesday & Wednesday, 10:00 am - 3:30 pm Thursday
Leadership Unleashed: Live in LA video program will be available soon.
This event brings together the absolute best of what’s available in leadership from the past, the present and the future:
- The content and tools from Dave Logan’s books The Three Laws of Performance and Tribal Leadership
- The best of what’s being taught at USC’s Marshall School of Business Executive MBA Program
- Unseen content from Dave Logan’s newest book (coming out next year) that will include topics like iconic leadership, the dark side of leadership and provocative leadership
- Market-Disrupting Leadership Training and materials (we generally charge $60-$100K to deliver this training to our corporate clients)
- Unpublished research from journals and articles that is three years ahead of what is available in books, schools and training programs
- Remarkable speakers, leaders and change makers
We are Bringing You Access to Our Inner Circle. Don’t Miss the Opportunity to Learn from:
Founder of Toyota University
Author of This is Not Working
Author of The Culture Blueprint
Author, Ownership Thinking
Author, The Culture Game
Founder, Quantum Leading & the Unleashed Conference
New York Chair & CEO, Vistage NYC
As a result of attending this event, you will:
- Start 2013 two-to-three years ahead of your competitors
- Develop a new and compelling future for your organization
- Learn how to become an iconic leader and be a legend in your industry
- Know how to harness your dark side without becoming possessed by it
- Create a major uptick in bottom line results within 90 Days (our clients report 30% and better improvements)
- Generate significant shifts in the culture of your company
- Improve efficiency
- Remarkably improve communication
- Dramatically increase employee satisfaction and retention
See us in Action
We are featuring an amazing future looking company as a case study during the event. Nova’s mission is to unleash the potential of people with physical challenges. Their company is poised and ready to be the next Zappos like success story. Work alongside Nova as they transform their company from great to legendary.
Network & Collaborate
This is your opportunity to network, collaborate with and learn alongside corporate teams, organizations, consultants and trainers who are doing amazing work in the world. This is your opportunity to uplevel your peer group and play a bigger game.
Learn More -- Listen to our informational call from
November 15, 2012
Questions? Please email Carrie Kish, she'd love to hear from you!
Leaders Give Back!
CultureSync is proud to be partnering with Junior Achievement of Southern California to support financial literacy, entrepreneurship and work readiness through hands-on experiential programs.
For more information about Junior Achievement, please visit jasocal.org
Joining Us From Out of Town?
We recommend The Hotel Angeleno. It is the closest hotel to The Skirball Center. We have negotiated a reduced rate of $146/night. This includes valet parking and wi-fi. There will be a shuttle between the Hotel Angeleno and The Skirball Center every day. To make your reservations, please call (310) 476-6411. Let them know that you are attending CultureSync's Leadership Unleashed Event and they will set you up with the discounted rate.
This event will be photographed and videoed. By registering for this event, you accept and acknowledge, in advance, that you will be requested to sign a release form on November 27th. If you would like to preview this release, click here.