Bring the Tribal Leadership Intensive into Your Organization
Want to talk to someone about improving your leadership?Contact Jack Bennett
What's your ultimate outcome, that gotta do, needs to happen, willing to put everything on the table, ultimate outcome? Is it a personal goal, a professional goal, a business goal? Maybe you have one of each. Are you making the progress you need to achieve it or is it hanging out there in front of you not yet attainable? If your one big goal is big enough, you can't do it on your own and it will require your leadership in ways that are brand new, exciting, and challenging. The Tribal Leadership Intensive is designed for you.
Tribal Leaders create the conditions, relationships, and opportunities to make things happen that weren't going to happen otherwise. The Tribal Leadership Intensive is designed to make you that kind of leader.
- Make real progress on your one big goal.
- Improve your leadership, mentoring and coaching to the emerging leaders you serve.
- Increase the performance of your organization or clients.
- Increase the productivity and effectiveness of you and your tribe.
- Get advanced access to content from Dave Logan's latest book.
- Learn to quickly upgrade tribes from one cultural stage to the next more effective stage.
- Become an expert in applying tools like Great Gift Mapping and the Personal Vitality Index.
- Connect to the global Tribal Leadership community.
- Grow your network and increase your opportunities for innovation and collaboration.
- Learn everything you need to know about Tribal Leadership to change conditions, develop relationships, and spot opportunities.
Special Bonus Features Included with the Intensive:
- Two Targeted Coaching Calls with a senior CultureSync Coach: to keep you focused on your big goal.
- Three Months of Tribal Rainmakers calls.
- Weekly Support Calls with other participants in the program.
- 10-weeks of culture changing content.
- Special appearances from leaders who have cracked the Tribal Code.
- Collaboration with program participants from around the world.
- Weekly assignments to support your development including great videos, insight provoking exercises, cutting edge research, and new conversations with leaders you respect.
- Special Intensive-only groups on Linkedin and Facebook.
- Be passionate about developing your leadership.
- Be excited about building your tribe.
- Dial-in to a call on a weekly basis. At a minimum, you must commit to attending 8 of the 10 sessions and listen to the recordings of any calls that you miss.